PharmaFluor® FEP fluoropolymer tubing meets the highest demands of biopharmaceutical, medical and laboratory applications. This tubing is formulated to resist the absorption/adsorption of aqueous fluids, which minimizes the risk of fluid alteration in single or repeat use applications. PharmaFluor FEP tubing has outstanding chemical and physical characteristics, and processing of PharmaFluor FEP occurs under stringently controlled conditions. In addition to being chemically inert, this tubing can be used at temperatures ranging from -100°F to 400°F (-70°C to 204°C). It is also virtually unaffected by chemical sanitizers and cleaners and can be cleaned repeatedly without decreasing its service life.
- Chemically inert. Highly resistant to aggressive chemicals.
- Extremely low sorption characteristics compared to other flexible tubing formulations
- Fully sterilizable via autoclave.
- Excellent barrier properties
- Translucency allows detection of fluid flow.
- Lower deformation under stress enables increased dosing accuracy during final fill.
- Meets the requirements of USP, Biological Test for Plastics, Class VI
- Documented biocompatibility – validation summary available upon request